Sunday, July 8, 2012

I WENT TO LALUNA HOTEL CHIANG RAI

LALUNA HOTEL IN CHIANGRAI

     Today I go to Chiang Rai Airport about 09.00 am. for the first flight. I have the customer go to LALUNA HOTEL&RESORT in  Chiang Rai City. This hotel located closed the old Airport. The price for  taxi from the Chiang Rai Airport is 300 baht. I think this hotel is very beautiful and This is the new hotel in Chiang Rai City.

     Now, Chiang Rai Airport Taxi send much of customer to LALUNA HOTEL&RESORT. don't know why. This hotel in not big but not small too. I think this hotel must low price or good service the most tourist booked that. Because in Chiangrai have a lot of good hotel. Why most Chiang Rai Airport Taxi send the customer to this hotel everyday and a lot of round. And someone told me the transfer from Chiang Rai Airport to hotel by hotel is 500 baht. My company is cheaper than.

     Today I have the customer from Chiang Rai Airport two round. Are you believe it or not. The second round I send the custormer to 
LALUNA RESORT&HOTEL again. And wait them to visit the White Temple and the Black House and send them to hotel again. The price this trip is 2,000 baht.






Reserved my car
e-mail address deawdyegodstep@gmail.com
or Tel. +66814686246 from your country
or Tel.  0814686246 if you are Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment