Sunday, July 1, 2012

I WENT TO CHIANG KHONG

     I have the customers reserved my car from Wiang inn hotel in Chiang Ria to Chiang Khong. The customers are American. They want go to Luangprabang in laos. I told them must go to Chiang Khong before 10.00 am. Because, the slowboat from Chiang Khong to Luangprabang start 10.30 am. The slow boat use the time 2 days.
Slow boat stop one night at Pak bang before go to Luangprabang. And they must buy slow boat ticket in huisai first. We start from Chiang rai 7.30 am. I drive normal use the time about 1 hour and 45 minuites to Chiang Khong. After that they take the Ferry to Huisai . But I don't know they have the slow boat ticket. Because I don't go with them. I stop in Chiang Khong about 1 hour have the breakfast. And come back to Chiang rai.



     I think I am very happy every time when I drive to Chiang Khong. Because, the wayside from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong have many many trees and moutain I love the natural. Thank you.




     If you want reserved my car please contact.
Telephone number+66814686246 From you country.
                                0814686246 If you are Thailand.
e-mail address. deawdyegodstep@gmail.com.



     I take the photos from Nam Khong riverside hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment