Sunday, June 24, 2012

CHIANG RAI TAXI AGAIN

      Ohh.. 4 month I don't write my block because I have a lot of customer for this hight season for taxi in Chiang rai. And today I am free I come back home about 10 p.m.It very good for write the blog I am ching rai airport taxi.

     But today I don't know what I want to share you first. and my photo can not up lode to my computer. Tomorrow I will share the good  experience in the hight season for travel in chiangrai to you. I saw many many kind of tourist. The most customer is very lovely.

     O.K. Tomorrow I will share you the first experience for the taxi driver in chiang rai airport after high season to you. I think you will be book my car in the next high season or now.

     reserved taxi 0814686246 [dial in Thailand]
                         +66814686246[dial in your country]
or email address deawdyegodstep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment