Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GO TO WANGCOME HOTEL AND TRANSFER TO CHIANGMAI

 Today I go to WANGCOME HOTEL and transfer to chiangmai
     
     I go to the airport in 08.30 a.m. for the first flight is Thai air asia flight. I have the couple customer from Israel go to WANGCOME HOTEL. This hotel  located in Chiangrai center point. is old hotel in Chiangrai. The price from the airport is 200 baht. the customer told me the price is very expensive, but I told them not expensive, because the gasoline in Chiangrai very expensive and Airport Taxi can pick the customer only in the Airport, can not pick the customer from another place. I send them to hotel after that I must drive empty car back to the airport.

     And the second flight is Thai Airway International Flight arrival Chiangrai in 09.40 a.m. I have no the customer, because this flight used taxi 6 cars, but I am the fifteenth. I wait for the next flight again, but I have no the customer again. I wait until the fourth flight is Thai Air Asia Flight again in 13.00 p.m. Ha..Ha.. Ha. I am very lucky I have the customer used my car go to Chiang Mai. The price is 3,000 baht. They booked wrong flight to Chiang Rai, but they booked the hotel in Chiang Mai. They are from sweden. Oh.. it very long time I do not have transfer from Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai today I am real very lucky.

     After transfer the customer to Chiang Mai I go to visit my friend. My frend told me he want seal his house in Chiang Mai. His house is very beautiful, and located behind Big C super center Chiang mai if you interested you can contact me. His house have 3 bedroom and 4 bathroom. He will send the picture for me again. if he send the picture for me I will show you later. He have 2 house in Chiang Mai he want seal one house for give the money open the shop for his wife. The price his house is 7,500,000 baht. If you interested you can contact me. After visit my friend I come back to my house in 20.45 p.m. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment