Monday, December 19, 2011

CHIANG RAI TAXI

Now is the hight seeson for travel in Chiangrai, is the winter seeson in the nort of Thailand. Chiangrai is the northenmost province of Thailand. I am Chiangrai airport taxi, I very busy now, because have a lot of tourist come to Chiangrai. I take them to everywhere. and today I don't  know where I can go. Becauae I go to the airport very late, my son eat breakfast very slow, and I sent him to the school very late too. I go to the Chiangrai international airport for Thai air asia flight on 13.00 in the afternoon. when I write the blog The aeroplane don't arived. I wait for the guese, but I don't know where I go. Tomorrow I tell you latter. Thank you.

book Chiangrai airport taxi, please contact 0814686246 in thailand
But from you country dial +66814686246
My name is Deawdye.
or deawdyegodstep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment