Sunday, December 11, 2011

CHIANGRAI AIRPORT TAXI

     I working in Chiangrai Airport for Taxi driver. Now I want to shared my experience when I drived send the customer to destination. There are a lot of kind of customer. I'll show you next time. and who are want a service from me you can contact direct me, I can speak English. The most driver in the airport can not speak.
    
     If you want to booked my car please
                  Dial No.+66814686246 or
                  email address deawdyegodstep@gmail.com
     Next time I'll tell you for my experience. and the fare of taxi in Chiangrai International Airport. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.Plz visit my site. Renton Airport Taxi Renton Airport Taxi is so much different and cheaper than any random Renton Airport Taxi Service

    ReplyDelete