Sunday, January 22, 2012

I AM GOING TO CHIANG KHONG

     Yesterday I went to Chiang Khong again has some customer book my car from this blog. I very happy when have som ebody book taxi from my blog. And send email to book my car. yesterday I most happy in my live, because my older son come back from SWEDEN with him mother. I wait him at chiangrai international airport, And pick them to my father house, And have lunch together. When finish lunch I verry hurry to go to the airport, because I have the customer in air asia flight 13.00 pm. go to Chiang Khong. They are the couper from holland, They are very friendly, I very  happy when I go with them, I used the time 1.30 hours. oh.. today I drive very fast, because have a little vihicle go to chiang Khong.
    
     I come back to the airport again in the evening, in Thai airway International flight I give the larggage go to Mae jai in Prayao province the price is 1000 baht. Today I drive taxi 2 round give money 2500 baht. And I see my first son come from Sweden. Oh... I most happy in my life. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I will write again whem I'm free

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool dear it is very interesting story to read roundabout same story was happen with me before one year but that was little different and little shocking for me i ll send you that story.

    ReplyDelete